Thursday, June 7, 2012

Intrinsic Motivation


     It's far from finished but I started painting a giant wine bottle yesterday... just because... I actually really enjoy painting them now. Every other bottle I've painted has been for a charity event or given away as a gift. I was thinking about my favorite one so far and wanted to recreate the flower aspect of it but with more color. I was able to get my hands on this giant bottle from Valentien after it was empty. Since I leave for Penland tomorrow,( I can't wait to see Michelle!) I won't be able to finish it up until I return.

     It has been really beautiful as far as the weather is concerned here so I was able to work on it in the back yard while Chris practiced his swing (see the net in the far corner). Our cat was asleep on his landing... it takes a lot more than a golf swing for him to get out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment